Welcome to the Jellystone Park™ Guest Dashboard! Here, you’ll have access to all the information you need to have the best vacation ever. We hope your stay at our Massachusetts campground exceeds expectations. If you have any concerns during your stay, please visit us at the Registration Station or stop one of our staff members—we would love the opportunity to address them promptly to ensure your experience is nothing short of amazing.
CHECK-IN REMINDER Campsite check-in/check-out times are 3pm/1pm Cabin check-in/check-out times are 4pm/11am
Hours of Operation
Want to see what time the mini golf opens? How about when you can do a little shopping at the Ranger Station? View all of our hours for activities, attractions, and facilities here!
Hours listed are for November 6 - April 11 (closed for the season):
• Check-out: please let our staff know when you are checking out. A ranger will have a list of departures to be sure the gate key has been dropped off. • • • Please follow our Rules & Policies during your stay.
• While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles. Wristbands must be worn during your stay.
• Site occupancy is limited to only those individuals named on your site agreement.
• Pick up firewood and ice at our Ranger Station!
• Please do NOT leave any trash or food outside or on the screened in porch. Bears are a serious issue and can cause severe damage to the cabins when tempted by food and coolers left out. Damage caused by leaving coolers and food on the porches will be charged commensurate with damages.
• Help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed.
• A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire. Help us keep the Camp-Resort clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring. • You will be charged $25 if the fire ring is moved.
• In order to provide a healthy environment for all our guests, we prohibit smoking in all public buildings. Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in one of these areas.
• At the end of your stay our housekeeping staff will clean your campsite and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by leaving it the way you found it, putting any items moved back in their original location, and bagging your trash and depositing it in the dumpster. Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the site is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
Contact & Local Health Care Providers
In the case of life threatening EMERGENCIES, dial 911.
*Please notify the park staff if you call 911, so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park. We want you to be prepared for safety during your East Coast camping trip with these recommendations below.
Address: 20 Shoestring Road. Carver, MA, 02330
Registration Station: (508)-866-4040
Park After Hours/Emergency Line: (508)-866-4040 ext. 3
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital | Emergency Room
275 Sandwich St, Plymouth, MA 02360
CVS Pharmacy 100D N Main St, Carver, MA 02330 (508) 866-7001
Cranberry Dental | Dentist
70 N Main St, Carver, MA 02330
Carver Family Eyecare
3 Carver Square Blvd Main Street Rt 58, Carver, MA 02330
Check out our map here so you can get to and from all of our awesome attractions!
Will my reservation guarantee a specific campsite assignment?
We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site type, but NOT the specific site number.
What's going on with all the bees?
Honey bees are shipped to the area to help pollinate our cranberries. They’ll be hard at work, and won’t bother you if you leave them bee!
How far away is your Massachusetts campground from Boston?
Lucky for you, we offer some of the best camping near Boston, because our Camp-Resort is located only a hour away. We also offer some of the best RV camping and cabin rentals near Boston, with 5+ accommodation types!
We are looking to experience Massachusetts glamping at its finest. What accommodations do you recommend?
Great choice! We offer the best glamping in Massachusetts and have 2 luxury cabin types, plus accommodations that can sleep up to 8 people. Cabin amenities include full bathrooms, kitchens, private bedrooms, screened-in porches, and more! View all of our Massachusetts cabin rental options here.
Where can I check rates and availability?
Through our reservations site! You can check availability, compare site types, and get an exact rate--click 'Reserve Now!'
What are your check-in and check-out times?
Campsites Check-in: 3PM
Check-in: 4PM Check-out: 11AM
What makes you one of the best campgrounds in Massachusetts for families?
We’re known as one of the best family campgrounds in Massachusetts due to the countless activities and attractions we have to offer! If you’re looking for a Massachusetts campground with a water park and pools, you’ve come to the right place. Our Water Playground is great for kids and features various water blasters, cannons, and slides, while our spacious swimming pool is perfect for kids and adults alike! We also have a pond, jumping pillow, mini golf, themed events, and more. You can view all of our attractions here.